State of Texas Approved Course License #PT220

Help Center > > Current Article

How do I change my official parent instructor

I purchased the Parent Taught Driver Education Program Guide and need to change the instructor. How do I do that?

If you have not gone to the DPS yet do the following:

Please contact the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation customer service with the following information:

  1. the receipt number or the student’s full name and date of birth;
  2. the new instructor’s name; and
  3. how you would like to receive the new guide (mail or email).

If you have gone to the DPS do the following:

  1. Order a new PTDE packet from TDLR
  2. Contact us by emailing and have us reset your course progress.

Still need help? Contact Us